[Md-sligo] Treasurer's report

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Wed Aug 5 14:19:21 UTC 2015

Sligo members

I will not be at the picnic this year due to family obligations.  Below find the treasurer's report for this month.

Beginning balance                                           $2,387.13

Income
Candy                                   $   278.00
PAC                                        $     58.00
Dues                                      $     12.00
Total                                                                      $   348.00

Expenses
PAC                                        $     40.00
Total                                                                      $     40.00

New Balance                                                      $2,695.13

Respectfully submitted by Shawn Jacobson Treasurer

Note-I was able to get my name back on the account.  The full minutes were what they wanted.

Shawn