[Md-sligo] Snodra Harris

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Aug 14 12:12:35 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,
I hope Sandra is doing well. Debbie, do you know when she will be coming back from the hospital. Also how long is the recovery time.
We will prey for her full recovery.
Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.