[Md-sligo] Sondra

Larry Hall lohall at comcast.net
Thu Aug 27 15:28:31 UTC 2015

I just spoke to Sondra at the Washington Adventist Hospital Center in Tacoma Park. She said she is not doing very well. She is very weak from the open heart surgery and ammonia. She was glad to hear that people are thinking about her and praying for her. Please keep Sondra in your thoughts and prayers. Larry

Sent from my iPhone