[Md-sligo] Happy News

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Aug 29 14:00:27 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts.  On Thursday, August
27 I took the Maryland Law Test for Professional Counselors and
Therapists.  On Friday night, they notified me that I passed the test
and to remit  the $100.00 licensing fee for my Licensed Graduate
Professional Counselor license.

I praise God for his faithfulness to me throughout my academic and
career paths. God has blessed me by serving him in all I do.

  Now I look forward to finding a job to complete my 3000 clinical
supervised hours to become fully licensed as a Licensed Clinical
Professional Counselor.

Best,