[Md-sligo] treasurer's report

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Dec 10 15:17:54 UTC 2015

Debbie,
The gifts for the holiday basket which I purchased are my contribution to the chapter. The chapter does not owe me anything.
Ask Judy as she is the one who purchased the food and other gifts for the family.

I owe the chapter some money for the nuts, which will get to the treasurer soon.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.