[Md-sligo] Treasurer's report

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Fri Jan 9 13:39:30 UTC 2015

Below is the treasurer's report I will give at tomorrow's meeting.

Beginning balance                                                                           $2,626.08

Income
Nuts                                                                      $   353.50
Donation for brailler                                       $   300.00
Candy                                                                   $   102.00
Dues                                                                      $     44.00
PAC                                                                        $     18.00
Total Income                                                                                      $   817.50

Expenses
State Convention                                             $   758.10
Nut order                                                            $   261.36
PAC                                                                        $     40.00
Total Expense                                                                                    $1,059.46

New balance                                                                                      $2,384.12

Note that this does not include a check for nuts from Debbie that I got after writing up the report; it will be in next month's report.

Shawn Jacobson