[Md-sligo] My day has been made!

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 03:01:23 UTC 2015

I have received a letter from Aisha in braille thanking us for the brailler.  She and whoever helped her braille the letter made sure it was perfect!  I am sure she signed her name herself because it was the only part of the letter that was contracted.

Thanks to all of you who made contributions for the brailler.  It is moments like these that make it worth the struggle to get blind children and adults educated.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 11095 (20150129) __________

http://www.eset.com