[Md-sligo] Information on Burnell

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Jul 31 23:06:30 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Burnell's funeral service will be in Virginia at a church she attended
when she lived there.  This is a small church and located near her
family home.

A friend of Burnell's, who lives at the Senior Building on 2855
Bladensburg Road will have a Memorial Service for members of the
Community on Wednesday 10-12 (noon) -breakfast- and anyone in the
Federation is welcome.

I plan to attend the Memorial Service.  I will have to rearrange my
Physical Therapy.

As I get the specific address of the Church in Virginia, I will let you
know.

At present, the time and cause of her death are unknown.  After no one
had seen her for several days, concerned neighbors, asked the Resident
council to open her apartment on Monday.  They found her dead in her bed.

Janice
Second, Vice-President
Deaf-Blind Division/NFB