[Md-sligo] news

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 14:04:06 UTC 2015

Sounds  good to me!

From: Md-sligo [mailto:md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Reyazuddin,
Yasmin via Md-sligo
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 9:42 AM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list,NFB of Maryland (md-sligo at nfbnet.org)
Cc: Reyazuddin, Yasmin
Subject: [Md-sligo] news

Hi Everyone,

Please attend the convention board meeting and the presidential report
sessions as there will be some interesting news about MC311.

It pays to be a federation member and finally I can see the light at the end
of the tunnel.

For Those who are not going, if you listen on the stream as I am sure will
be happening.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information
that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this
material.

Thank you.