[Md-sligo] FW: Walk of New Silver Spring Transit Center.

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Jun 18 16:23:39 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,
It is here. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will inform you of the date and time.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.