[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and other news

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed May 6 16:11:16 UTC 2015

Debbie and all,
There are ethics issues and HIPAA issues which we need to address. I will be willing to work on these matters.
I am also ready for the convention. This is a big anniversary and there are activities planned. Check them out on the nfb website.
See you on Saturday.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.