[Md-sligo] Good news and bad news

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Fri May 22 15:58:10 UTC 2015

I have talked to Janice.  The good news is that she passed her test.  I don't know if I could have done as well if I had had major surgery the following week hanging over my head as she did.

The bad news is that she is not doing well and is having problems eating.  She is on medications for nausea and none of them are working.  It isn't clear what she will do.  She is behind on her email because she has been gone for a while and is still weka.  She may have to go back into the hospital if she can't get nourishment.  Keep her in your prayers.  I will give you her phone number off list if you want to call her.