[Md-sligo] info medical assistance

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Nov 10 18:47:51 UTC 2015

Federation members,
With the enrollment opening with the Affordable care act and other changes I would like to alert you with some information.

If you were getting medical assistance through the state, the program has now gone over to the affordable care program.
Please be aware of when your recertification is due, you may lose coverage and do not know it.
Our department is getting lots of calls about this. Also, if you have to go to the office to recertify, please be aware that there will be a line. People have to wait outside of the building, at least 1 hour before the office opens. If you are able to apply on line, it is the best. Go to your local library and complete the application on line.
The phone lines are no good, the call is transferred to MC311 and the Customer service reps will not help you much.
If I could answer any other questions, please call me.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.