[Md-sligo] CConvention bus

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Nov 10 19:04:32 UTC 2015

Hi Larry,
Sorry to hear about your wife.
As an Information & referral person I will try to assist you with your situation.
Have you contacted the American Cancer Society to get help for your wife.
As I work in Aging & disability services, I would like to ask if your Aunt needs any assistance or have you considered calling and getting help for her.
There are eligibility requirements and questions to be asked but I will suggest (if you have not done it before) call 240-777-3000 and talk with one of my co-workers.
There are resources which we do not know.
I hope we will see you soon. Our chapter meeting next week will have the new voting machine.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.