[Md-sligo] Address for scholarship dinner

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Oct 2 12:02:56 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,
Just my thoughts!
Metro Access has the recording  most of the time when we have bad weather. The forcast this morning has changed. They say just showers during the day and there is no threat of any bad weather.
We are not made of mud that we will melt. If we cancel then we may not good date and we (NFBMD) need the money for the many programs.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.