[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Oct 7 12:10:41 UTC 2015

Thanks Debbie
I think that the chapter should thank you as well. You have been doing a great job of scheduling the scholarship dinners for many years.
You have also run the show without any problem rain or shine.
You even travel to North Carolina, to be with our former members to lend them your support in the federation.
Thanks Debbie once again.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.