[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Oct 8 12:13:58 UTC 2015

Hi Sharon,
Yes, I can pick you up and bring you back. I will get your phone number from Debbie.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.

Thank you.