[Md-sligo] Nuts

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Fri Oct 23 18:09:13 UTC 2015

We plan to deliver nuts next Saturday, October 31.  Please get any large orders ready to be delivered.  You may also come to the Rasmussens' house to pick up nuts if you prefer.

Please send a complete order by next Friday evening so that they can pack up nuts.  A combined list, not separate dribs and drabs sent at various times, would make their lives easier.  Because we have a driver we will have to send in all directions, travel in the daytime will be easier, but we will let you know exactly what time we will be coming.