[Md-sligo] September Minute Message

James Newell james.newell at nara.gov
Thu Oct 29 14:06:35 UTC 2015

I have not received my confirmation letter for the NFB of Maryland State
Conference. It was mailed September 25, 2015 to the Columbia Maryland
address with a $152.00 money order.  I will not have access to e-mails
until Monday November 2, 2015.

James Newell

4811 66th Place

Hyattsville, Maryland  20784-1303