[Md-sligo] elections info

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Apr 4 14:31:22 UTC 2016

Dear federation family,
The following is the list of early voting centers for the elections this year. I just spoke with our friend Gilberto Zelaya from the board of elections. He is also encouraging people to come out in force and show the board of election that we exist. Dr Z recently lost his father so you can also prey for him. He would like to come for another demo of the voting machine if you want it before the general elections.
Happy voting!
2016 Early Voting Centers

Early Voting for the Primary Election will occur from April 14 to April 21, 2016 (10am - 8pm)
Early Voting for the General Election will occur from October 27 to November 3, 2016 (10am - 8pm)
Early Voting Centers for the 2016 Presidential Primary and General Elections
Activity Center at Bohrer Park
Damascus Community Recreation Center
Executive Office Building
Germantown Community  Recreation Center
Jane E. Lawton Community Recreation Center
Marilyn J. Praisner Community Recreation Center
Mid-County Community  Recreation Center
Potomac Community Recreation Center
Silver Spring Civic Building
Wheaton Volunteer Rescue Squad

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.