[Md-sligo] Picnic

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 6 15:25:32 UTC 2016

We will be having our chapter picnic next Saturday at Ben and Kimoy Kelly's house.  The address is 9308 Wyatt Drive, Lanham.  We wwill start at 2:00 and will probably be finished between 5:00 and 5:30.

Please let me know what you want to bring.  We want to make sure we have a variety of items.  Usually vegetables are the hardest to get people to bring, and desserts are easiest.

We have raffle tickets to sell.  They sll for $1 each or six for $5.  If you sell 120 of them, you get a fre banquet ticket at the convention.  I will be bringing them on Saturday and want to know how many everyone wants.

The state convention will be from October 28-30.  I will be calling you in the next few weeks to find out who is going.

Other upcoming events:

September 17, bake sale, Greenbelt Giant.
October 1, Bidding for Opportunity dinner at the Knights of Columbus in College Park.
November 5, information access seminar, place to be determined.

Please come join us.  We will have good food, and a successful BELL report.

Debbie Brown

November 5,  seminar oninformation access,

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 13920 (20160806) __________

http://www.eset.com