[Md-sligo] Picnic

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:56:53 UTC 2016

for metroAccess riders. to call or pickup the telephone number for
Comoy&Bin Kelly's house is 301-731-0664. jot down that's 301-731-0664!
Please note that number is for MetroAccess perpis's ownly for the
Sligo Party/Picknick See u You all on the 13th of August 2016
SautrdaySaturarySaturday! I am bringing Chicken!