[Md-sligo] Fw: Metrobus service changes effective December 18 include more late-night service

Larry Hall lohall at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 23:10:07 UTC 2016

I'm sorry I missed the Christmas party. We had to babysit my granddaughter from 9 to 11 AM while my daughter took her last final. Unfortunately Montgomery college that delayed the start of the final until noon so we were babysitting till almost 3. Hope everyone had a good time. LARRY

Sent from my iPhone