[Md-sligo] Yasmin's trial

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Feb 13 16:33:24 UTC 2016

Debbie,

I am attending Wednesday & Thursday of next week. I hope to last all
day.  But I think I will bring a pillow for my back, since I pulled it
falling on the ice.  Also, I hope metroAccess is not as late as it was
for me on both ends the coming week.

Will Yasmin be at the Chapter meeting?  I know we can not discuss the
trial with her.  But it would be good to see her any way.

Stay warm everyone,

I wish I did not have to go out in the cold. It does not help my asthma;
but a guide dog needs to go out and I have candy, Raffle tickets to
pickup and money to drop off.
Janice