[Md-sligo] Meeting with the American Transit Union drivers

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Wed Feb 17 18:03:14 UTC 2016

Here is the address of the meeting with the American Transit Union drivers who drive for MetroAccess.  It is at the Paint Branch Unitarian Universalist Church, 3215 Powdermill Road, Adelphi, MD.  I think MetroAccess calls it Hyattsville.  The time is 12 to 1:30 on Saturday, February 20.

After the meeting, the National Harbor Chapter is sponsoring a voting machine demonstration at the same location.  If you live in Prince Georges County and have questions, it might be a good idea to stay for that.

Debbie