[Md-sligo] FW: New Meeting Location Announcement for National Harbor Chapter/NFBMD!

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 21:57:32 UTC 2016

It's a new year and a new Meeting Location for the National Harbor
Chapter/NFBMD!

                        Come for a visit. Get to know us. Be our guest, and
join us in Prince Georges County

TIME: 1 P.M. TO 3 P.M.

***** Braille Class 11:30 A to 12:45 P

ADDRESS: Imani Temple, 2420 Brooks Dr, Suitland, MD 20746

Note: Near public transportation and Metro Access accessible!

Regular Scheduled Chapter Meetings are Fourth Saturday's. Third Saturdays in
November and December.

Meetings include Chapter Business, training, advocacy, and networking with
blind and low vision persons, parents of blind children, and other
interested parties.

2016 MEETING DATE Schedule

January 23

February 27

March 26

April 23

May 28

June 25

July 23

August 27

September 24

October 22

November 19

December 17

We continue to share the message with others as we ask that this information
be forwarded to anyone you feel may be interested or can benefit from our
organization.

Volunteers are solicited and welcomed.

For any questions: Contact Michelle Clark Via email at nhcnfb at gmail.com
<mailto:nhcnfb at gmail.com>  or via Telephone at 301 583-8585

Live the life you want in Prince Georges County!