[Md-sligo] Saturday's meeting adn other news

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Mon Jan 4 21:18:25 UTC 2016

We will be meeting this Saturday at the Long Branch library, 8800 Garland Avenue at 1:30.

Please let me know if you will be going to Annapolis on Thursday, January 21.  We would like to know how many people we will have.

We will be meeting at Crystal City Metro on Saturday, January 16, at 10:00  to ride the Alexandria MEtroway to learn about and give our input on bus rapid transit in our area.  I would like to know how many people to expect.

On Sunday, January 10, we will be celebrating Louis Braille's birthday at the Rockville Library.  The event is from 2:00 to 3:30, but we will begin setting up at 1:00.  If you are a braille reader, you can help demonstrate writing equipment, technology, games, and practical uses of braille.  If you are not a braille reader, you can greet people and talk to them.

We still have nuts left.  Here are the kinds I believe we have.  If you want some, please ask.

Butter toffee $2.50
Baltimore Bar mix $3.50
Fruit Nut mix $3.50
Maryland Mix $4.00