[Md-sligo] Fw: update

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 23 16:43:03 UTC 2016

This is from Jill Lewis, chair of the Montgomery County Library Accessibility Advisory Committee.  Thanks to everyone who helped make our event a success.

I would be happy to have any ideas about announcing the availability of braille books to parents and teachers.  We want to make sure these collections get used.