[Md-sligo] regarding BELL

Judy A. Rasmussen -DORS- judy.rasmussen at maryland.gov
Wed Jul 13 16:30:57 UTC 2016

Arielle,
All of our braille writers are old, but they work. Are you going to be able
to help four a
Couple of days?
Judy

Judy Rasmussen
Rehabilitation Counselor
Maryland ​State Department of EducationDivision
of Rehabilitation Services
Office of Blindness and Vision Services
11002 Veirs Mill Rd., Suite 605
Wheaton, MD 20902