[Md-sligo] Death of National Harbor Chaptor Member

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 14:24:39 UTC 2016

heridald mr. h. I love you the nfb federation loves you 2 but tne yes
we love you but the man hoo created you in his image loves u mor
&mor&more. jesus.christ. mr h. god loves you more theen the federation
loves you mr. hairald god created you in his image! you will b mist.
until we meet in heven good buy hardald rest in our lord JesusChrist
Amen &amen!