[Md-sligo] update bedbugs

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Jun 2 14:38:22 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,
Just an update about bedbugs in our office.
The building has been treated last week and we will go back there tomorrow.
While the building is closed, I am posted at the Holiday park senior center. This location has many good things about it.
Yesterday, I got a tour of the facility by one of the volunteer. The senior center has many programs and activities for seniors.
They have a diabetes support group which meets on the 4th Wednesday of the month.
They also have a community garden, where one can purchase plants for very low price.
Yesterday, I also met the knitting group leader.
There are many people who speak Spanish and other languages. The senior centers have many volunteers who assist in running the programs.
Yesterday, there was a piano recital in the afternoon. They have bingo. They have a separate room for many card games.
I brought in some NFB literature to the center for the staff and visitors to learn about us. I took the opportunity to share some resources with the residents.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.