[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting for Saturday

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 7 00:27:29 UTC 2016

Saturday's chapter meeting is at the Whiteoak Library, 11701 New Hampshire Avenue.  We will have Chris Emery from Adaptify Solutions at the meeting.

We still have candy and raffle tickets.  We will of course appreciate money for candy and raffle tickets.

We will have a state board meeting in our area on Saturday, April 2.  This is not the day of our regular chapter meeting, but we would like to have as many of you as possible.  It will be at St. Paul's United Methodist Church, 10401 Armory Ave., Kensington 20895.  We have the room from 9 to 2.  We will discuss lunch and snacks.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 13136 (20160306) __________

http://www.eset.com