[Md-sligo] Let's take a vote

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Tue Mar 15 14:45:46 UTC 2016

We would like to celebrate Yasmin's and the Federation's victory over the forces of darkness as embodied in the Montgomery County government.  While that is an appropriate thing to celebrate around Palm Sunday and Easter, we find that we do not have free time for the next few weekends.  We are choosing between two days-Sunday afternoon, April 3, or Saturday, April 9 after the chapter meeting.  Our choices are Silver Diner or Panera Bread.  I will give preference to those who showed up at the trial and who helped Yasmin during her rough time.

Please let me know your preferences.