[Md-sligo] Let's take a vote

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Mar 16 13:05:20 UTC 2016

Dear chapter members,
April 3, 1:30 pm at the Silver diner Rockville,
I like it.
Janice, they do have soups and you can have that. Let me know.
I will suggest that check out the website www.silverdiner.com for the menu.
Lets celebrate

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.