[Md-sligo] FW: Bill Mizell

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Mon Mar 21 19:59:51 UTC 2016

Those of you who have been going to the crab feast for a long time may remember Bill Mizell as one of our drivers.  I have seen him several times since he became ill, and he always apologizes to me for not being able to drive us.  And he always reminds me of Minnie Haynie’s ability to consume a lot of crabs.

Debbie