[Md-sligo] Address for Saturday

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Mar 29 15:14:07 UTC 2016

Inspector I37134 has conducted 45 inspections with an average score of 95; these inspections are listed on the attached spreadsheet.
The lowest score is 82, only 6 scores (13%) are below 90 and 25 inspections (55%) scored 98 or higher.

Of these inspections, 18 are the inspection of record for properties previously inspected using DCD 4.0; all were inspected by someone else.  For these 18 properties, the average score delta is 20 (10 of the 18 score deltas are 20 or higher.

The attached plot shows the lack of relationship between current and previous scores.  All of the plots are near the top of the chart (indicating high current scores.)  The current scores are high regardless of previous condition.

The is a problem inspector.

Shawn