[Md-sligo] Location of May Chapter Meeting

Rush, Denise DRush at steptoe.com
Mon May 9 13:23:39 UTC 2016

Hello Janice,

That is an ongoing conversation.  Send me your thoughts and I will submit them.

Denise A. Rush
Overflow Assistant II
DRush at steptoe.com
Steptoe

+1 202 862 3810 direct
+1 202 429 3902 fax
Steptoe & Johnson LLP
1330 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
www.steptoe.com

This message and any attached documents contain information from the law firm Steptoe & Johnson LLP that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.