[Md-sligo] Chapter notes

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Wed May 11 20:38:32 UTC 2016

The meeting will be at the Long Branch Library, 8800 Garland Avenue, from 1:30 to 4:00.  We will be meeting there until November.

We have Jernigan tickets for sale.  Each ticket costs $10.  The prize is a trip to the 2017 convention.  That includes airfare, room, registration, banquet ticket, and $1000.  Please bring your money with you.

If you are going to the convention, you must register by May 31.  If you want me to register you, please let me know and bring your money.  Registration is $25 and the banquet ticket is $60.

If you want to use Paratransit at the national convention in Orlando, you should register now.  The number for the service there, Access LYNX, is 407-423-8747.

We still have candy of all kinds for sale.  Please sell it before summer comes, because it seems it never will.

If you have not paid dues, bring your $4 this Saturday so that you can vote in June.