[Md-sligo] Some Nuts Are Still In the House

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Wed Nov 9 03:05:54 UTC 2016

We have moved Queen's and Janice's orders out, and some nuts were sold last
Saturday in Greenbelt. But we haven't run out of anything yet and can fill
further orders for Saturday. (I got Shawn's order). If you have misplaced
the order form, I am attaching it again. And this time it even says it's the
Fall 2016 nut sale instead of 2015. BTW, this makes this the 37th annual
Sligo Creek Chapter nut sale. We started selling nuts during the Steve
Machalow administration.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com