[Md-sligo] Walk the Harbor With Us!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Oct 4 15:08:19 UTC 2016

Chico;
Please stop giving out peoples phone number and other imfo.  If Michelle chooses to give her own imfo, it is her own choice, but you should not be repeating it.
You need to learn the rules of lists or you will be kicked off another list.
This is important imformation you are putting on the list that relates to someone else.
Do you want someone putting your phone and address on the list?
Think about what I am saying.
It may only take one more error before you are removed from the list.

1.       No harsh language.

2.        No personal imformation, like phone numbers and e-mail addresses that belong to someone else.

3.        Make sure what you say is important for all to know and do not write it more than once.

Terry Powers