[Md-sligo] 6th Annual GGSF/GWAPI Health Fair - Sunday, October 9, 2016

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Oct 7 15:59:08 UTC 2016

Dear Community Leaders,

This is a friendly reminder for the upcoming health fair for the benefit of the community at large.

Please help us to get to the community at large by sharing the health fair details and the attached flyers to your networks. We much appreciate your continued support and hope to see you this Sunday.
Let's make a final push to get the information out to everyone who might benefit.

Thank you!
Ravi Singh

Dear Community Leaders,

It's that time of the year once again, our free annual health fair. This is a friendly request for your help in getting the word out to the community at large. Attached please find the flyer for distribution in English and Spanish with all the details. If you need printed copies, please let us know and we'll provide those for distribution.

The County Executive office has once agreed to be the co-sponsor and let us host the health fair at their office building. We hope to reach the community at large and provide some much needed healthcare services with your help.

Event: 6th Annual GGSF/ GWAPI Health Fair