[Md-sligo] Recipes Needed

Thomas Bickford tbick3 at msn.com
Sat Oct 22 16:22:24 UTC 2016

Hello Janet, Sharon, et al,

     It was late due to my travels, but I just sent three recipes to Gary. I
should have included these in the Maryland cook book a few years ago, but I
just wasn't thinking right at the time. I don't expect Gary to use all or
any of mine, but he is the editor, not I. My three are Rum Balls, Buttermilk
Biscuits, and Pumpkin Bread from Anna Freyz Cable. (not included here)

Live the life you want,

Tom Bickford