[Md-sligo] Important Information Regarding Convention

Judy A. Rasmussen -DORS- judy.rasmussen at maryland.gov
Wed Oct 26 12:18:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am following up on Melissa Riccobono’s message. The pizza and play starts
at 6:00.

Play practice is at 5:00. Several Sligo members are in the play, so I hope
you make an effort to come. Just don’t throw anything at us!

​​

 [image: cid:ii_14e8cd7de7082e4b]

Judy Rasmussen

Rehabilitation Counselor

Maryland ​State Department of Education​

Division of Rehabilitation Services
Office of Blindness and Vision Services
11002 Veirs Mill Rd., Suite 605
Wheaton, MD 20902