[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and upcoming events

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Sep 7 17:26:12 UTC 2016

Congratulations!
That is where I had mine, in 1990!

Terry P.

From: Patricia Homan via MD-Sligo [mailto:md-sligo at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 12:44 PM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Patricia Homan <patriciahoman01 at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and upcoming events

Hi Debbie it's the Will and Pattie we're sorry we're unable to attend this Saturday's a Sligo chapter meeting we're both going to be out of town from the eighth through the 20th in Nashville live Tennessee Pattie is going to be attending a upward mobility the conference for the leadership conference for Blind women and I will be joining her on Saturday the 10th and we're going to be celebrating your honeymoon in Nashville will be back after the 20th see you soon love Pattie and will see you soon take care warmly Pattie and Will

Sent from my iPhone