[Md-sligo] very inportent

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Thu Sep 15 19:55:12 UTC 2016

We generally don't get involved in political issues on this list that don't deal directly with blindness.  By the way, Chika and everyone, be careful about signing petitions on the internet or even on paper, if you can't see what you are signing.  If you are interested in a political issue of any kind, in our out of the NFB, most legislators say it is better to contact them directly.  Be careful about where you put your email address.