[Md-sligo] very inportent

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Sep 16 11:08:01 UTC 2016

Checo;
You are not going to learn your lesson, until you are removed from this list.  Debbie and David have told you to stop talking about this topic and you mentioned it again.
You keep writing and telling us, that you are coming to a meeting.  No one else does that.  We need important imformation, that relate to blindness.  We just come to the meeting.  No one has the time to read e-mails from about 30 people, saying, I am coming to the meeting!

Terry Powers