[Md-sligo] Will miss the October meeting

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Sep 22 16:21:01 UTC 2016

Dear Sligo chapter.

Berry Hond has set up the audit for the affiliate books for October 8th.  Hence, I will miss the meeting.

I will send in a treaurer's report beforehand with a list of items we need to decide (state convention hotel allowance, door prizes, etc.).

Sorry to miss the fun.  I wanted to give the library what for on not having enough copies of books for those of us who are not BARD accomplished, but that will have to wait.

Shawn