[Md-sligo] Bidding for opportunity

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Fri Sep 23 12:58:52 UTC 2016

I will not be at National Harbor tomorrow.  I am going to the movie in Baltimore, and I can't be everywhere at once.  I know I haven't been there in a long time.  If people have money, bring it on October 1.  If they have items, they can bring them on the day of the event, but we want to know what they are ahead of time.  The event begins at 6:00, but if you have items, we would like to have them early so that they can be labeled and people might be able to look at them.

Debbie