[Md-sligo] Chapterpicnic

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 21:21:08 UTC 2017

hello by gods grace when my wife gives birth. or 2022 or 3000. I will
bring my wife and the babygirl Obianuju TT Oguledo Happiness Oguledo
my wife
for this Saturday. I am bringing grapes for the picknick see u all
there on ssaturday!

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/sharon.mi.k

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/ochikodinaka%40