[Md-sligo] I got a story accepted by bewildering stories--see link. Bewildering Stories home page

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 12:51:59 UTC 2017

congradulations! debbra brown. the best is yet 2come
just incerageing you Debbie live the life you wante
blindeness is not I repeate blindness I say it 1more time. blindness
is not what holds you back@
DdbbitDebbra Brown You! can do anything&everything! debbra brown say
thiees words. debbra I can do it. blindness is not what holds me back!
I debbra can live the life I want!